Dr. Daniel Ragozzine Can Help You Find Lasting Relief to Your Back Pain
Back pain is an ailment that could strike at any time and for many reasons. If you are currently experiencing pain in the back region of your body, contact Neck and Back Pain Relief Center in Milldale, CT, to make an appointment with our chiropractor, Dr. Daniel Ragozzine. We have a variety of chiropractic services that aid in eliminating back pain.
Reasons Why Back Pain Occurs
Unfortunately, there are a variety of factors that can trigger back pain. It can happen while you are lifting a massive object or whiling sitting for prolonged periods of time. It can also result from the following problems:
- A car accident
- Sports injury
- Poor posture
- Soft tissue sprains or strains
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Spinal stenosis
What Dr. Daniel Ragozzine Will Do to Treat Your Back Pain
When you visit our office, Dr. Daniel Ragozzine will conduct a physical exam and take images of your spine to find the main cause of your back pain. Afterward, he will set up a treatment plan that may include the following treatments to help bring lasting relief to your back pain:
- Spinal adjustments: Pain relief can be obtained with spinal adjustments. This technique corrects the alignment of the spine, brings function back to the body, eases pain, and restores spinal motion.
- Spinal decompression therapy: This non-invasive therapy uses a computerized traction table to gently stretch the spine. Spinal decompression therapy relieves pressure off of discs and nerves that may be causing your back pain, helping to speed up the healing process.
- Massage therapy: Massage is a great technique that alleviates tension and stress from the back muscles. This method complements spinal adjustments.
- Lifestyle advice: When you are healing from your back pain, our chiropractor will provide you lifestyle advice, either to apply at home or work, to help prevent the relapse of the pain.
Alleviate Your Back Pain
If you are currently dealing with back pain, Dr. Daniel Ragozzine, who is our chiropractor at Neck and Back Pain Relief Center in Milldale, CT, can help. We offer many other services than what was mentioned above that are proven to help alleviate back pain and restore function to the body. Call our practice in Milldale, CT, today at 860-620-9523 to schedule an appointment.